When you complete Core Lesson 2 or Core Lesson 4 in a Unit of Rosetta Course, it's a good time to look at the schedule of available Live Tutoring sessions. You'll want to schedule your Live Tutoring session for just after you've completed the whole Unit.
In addition, here are some tips to prepare for your Studio session:
- Sign-in the day before your first session to run a System Check . This will run automatically at sign-in to ensure you have proper web settings. For more information, view the System Requirements - Online Subscription.
- Sign-in 15 minutes early to make sure your system is connected to the Internet and that your microphone headset is working properly.
- Find a quiet space that will allow you to focus on your session.
- Review lessons of the Unit in Rosetta Course (Review and Speaking lessons, Milestone Activity)
- Play games to review concepts in Games & Activities (BuzzBingo, Picari, MemGo)
- Be prepared to participate at the start of your session.
At the start of the session, your Coach greets you and your fellow learners. Greet your Coach when you are addressed. Enjoy interacting with others in your new language!