You may receive an ML301 error message when using the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device due to an error within the mobile device's password management system.
How to fix:
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. Open iTunes and sync your device.
3. Click on your connected device in the top right.
4. On the Summary screen, click the "Restore [Device]" button.
5. Once the device has been restored, download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app again from the App Store and attempt to log in again.
1. Open your device’s Settings.
2. Select the “Privacy” settings, and scroll down to “Factory reset”
3. Select the “Backup and reset” settings, and scroll down to “Factory reset”
4. Tap “Reset device” to delete all data and restore your device’s factory settings.
5. Confirm the process by selecting “Erase everything"
6. One the device has been restored, download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app again from the Google Play Store and attempt to log in again.
Note: This will erase everything stored on the device. When the device restarts, you will be able to sign in with your Google Account to bring your contacts and apps back.
If you need further assistance, please contact Rosetta Stone Product Support by clicking here.