Learners can personalize their own settings by launching an activity and clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
From the Settings screen, you have two tabs: Audio and Course.
From the Audio tab, you can:
- Choose and calibrate your microphone.
- Adjust speaker volume.
- Enable or disable speech recognition.
- Select your voice type.
- Raise or lower the difficulty of the speaking activities.
- Disable answer sounds.
From the Course tab, you can:
- Toggle on or off various requirements in the Writing activities: Case Sensitivity, Punctuation Sensitivity, and Diacritic Sensitivity. For some select languages, there are multiple available scripts which can also be selected.
- Select and review what keyboard configuration you are using.
- Change what curriculum you wish to follow.
- Select if you want the program to automatically progress to the next screen after completing an activity.