Now, for the first time ever, Rosetta Stone learners can easily view translations in their native language.
These are hidden by default to preserve the immersive experience, but quickly accessible when desired.
Translations are available in the core lessons.
Text: Please touch & hold the text cue to see translation.
Image: Please touch & hold the image to see the translation.
- Translation feature is only available on iOS.
- Currently available by default for Consumer, Enterprise, and Higher Education learners, and for K12 learners by request.
- Content coverage: translation is only available for course contents between Unit 1 and Unit 4.
- Language availability: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
- English learners get French, Italian, German, and Spanish while French, Italian, German, and Spanish learners get English translations.