Now, for the first time ever, Rosetta Stone learners can easily view translations in their native language. These are hidden by default to preserve the immersive experience, but quickly accessible when desired.
Translations are available in the core lessons. To view them, follow these steps:
1. Enter a core lesson.
2. When the program asks you a question, hover over the text box and click the icon that appears in the top right corner.
3. When you click the translation icon, the text box will flip over to show you the translation in your interface language (see notes below for available languages).
4. When you’re finished viewing the translation, click anywhere in the lesson and the text box will flip back to the language you’re learning, allowing you to answer the question.
- Currently available by default for Consumer, Enterprise, and Higher Education learners, and for K12 learners by request.
- Units 1-4 get translations for English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Turkish.
- Units 1-8 get translations for French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- Language availability: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Turkish.
- English learners get translations in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Turkish.
- The following languages get English translations: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Turkish.
Translations are also available in the Learn Languages mobile app. Click here to learn more.