The Rosetta Stone® Learn Languages app can be downloaded onto select Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. Before downloading the Learn Languages app, please refer to the system requirements below to ensure your device is able to run the app.
Rosetta Stone Learn Languages App System Requirements
Downloading the App
You can download the Rosetta Stone app by clicking on the links below, or by following the instructions below for downloading from your mobile device or via the iTunes store on your computer (for Apple devices only).
Downloading from your mobile device:
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Search for “Rosetta Stone.”
- Tap on the Rosetta Stone icon with the blue stone and yellow background.
- Tap the “Install” or "Get" button to download the application.
Downloading from the iTunes Store (for Apple devices only):
iTunes needs to be installed on your computer before downloading the Rosetta Stone application. We recommend using the latest version of iTunes. For any issues related to iTunes troubleshooting, please refer to Apple Support.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes and type “Rosetta Stone, Ltd.” in the Search Store field.
- Locate the Rosetta Stone application and click on it. You'll see the app homepage containing detailed information (reviews, instructions, screenshots, etc.).
- Click on the “Get” button and then "Install" when you're ready to download the application.
- Sign in to download from the iTunes Store.
- Select your device in the iTunes window and "sync" your device.
For information on how to sign into your Rosetta Stone mobile application, click here. If you would like to learn more about how the app works, click here.