There are 2 ways to get Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone® onto your device:
- Download from your iPad®
- Download from the iTunes Store and sync to your iPad
Downloading from your iPad
- Open the App Store on your iPad.
- Search for Rosetta Stone.
- Tap on the Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone icon.
- Tap the Get button to complete the install process.
Downloading from iTunes Store
iTunes® needs to be installed on your computer before downloading the Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone® app. We recommend using the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your iPad to the computer using your USB cable.
- Open iTunes and type Rosetta Stone in the Search Store field.
- Locate the Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone app, and click on it. You'll see the app homepage containing detailed information (reviews, instructions, screenshots, etc.).
- Click on Get, when you're ready to download your Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone app.
- Sign-in to download from the iTunes Store.
- Select your device in the iTunes window and "sync" your device.
For any issues related to iTunes troubleshooting, please refer to Apple Support.
Signing into Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone
1. After launching the app, choose "I already have an account. Sign in." if you have an existing Rosetta Stone account.
- Learners without a subscription, tap Get Started to obtain trial access to any of the languages offered in the app.
2. Then choose "Sign in".
3. Please use the email
that you use to access your program from your computer or other mobile devices.