Advanced English for Business: Changing my Language Level
In some cases, you may need to change what language level you are using: either a higher or lower difficulty than what you are currently assigned. In order to do so, please use the following steps:
1. Sign in to your Advanced English for Business account
2. From the main menu, click on "My Profile"
3. Click "Edit" located to the right of "Lesson Level"
4. Based on the descriptions of each lesson level, select the level you want to work with
5. Click the "Save" button
6. Click on "Add New Goals" to select the goals for your new level
7. Click on the plus sign to add a new goal (a check mark next to the goal means that it is already selected)
Enjoy your new Advanced English for Business lessons!