The message "You have no work to do" occurs if a student is not assigned to a class. This guide walks you through assigning students to a class.
Here's how to fix it:
Login to the Administrator and start the Setup Wizard:
- Open the SMS Administrator .
- Enter the login credentials for the Admin. By default the Username will be admin , and the Password is password .
Note : If you receive an error, then follow the steps to configuring the SMS service .
- From the menu, click File and then Setup Wizard .
- Click Set Up Students .
Students login through the Rosetta Stone Version 2 application (not the SMS Administrator), and are assigned to a class:
- Ensure the correct Instructor, Class, and Enroll Student(s) in Tracks fields are correctly selected.
- Select students to enroll in the class by clicking their name from the Available Students column and clicking the >> button.
- Click Finished and close the SMS Administrator .