Rosetta Course allows you to adjust audio device settings and speech recognition settings, such as the Pronunciation Setting Level. You can also Disable Answer Sounds.
1. You will need to first start a lesson. Once you are in a lesson you will see the options shown below:
2. Click on the gear icon shown above. Then continue with the steps here:
For the CD or Download program installed on your computer:
- Click continue next to your learner name to get to the Homescreen..
- Click the Gear icon (shown below) in the Rosetta Course toolbar on the upper right of the screen.
Change the Audio Settings:
- Select Change Settings (shown above) from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the steps below:
- Click the Audio tab if necessary.
- Change your preferences.
- Click Apply Changes .