Univision and Rosetta Stone welcome you!
Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español is the most effective program to learn English and Spanish with lots of additional benefits:
- Learn anytime, anywhere from your phone, tablet or computer
- Speak fluently with our TruAccent™ technology
- Immediate access to all of the lessons
- Download all the lessons to your phone and learn without Internet connection
Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español is the best way to learn a brand new language on the go. Our mobile application will allow you to study anywhere in the world.
Before we learn about features and settings in our Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español application, here are some Articles that might help you answer your questions.
The Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español application is a free download for anyone.
If you're not an Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español customer, you can create an account to demo the application.
You will have full access to the Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español Mobile Application if you have any of the following :
- Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español Online Subscription
- Purchased access in-app through the Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español mobile app
Currently, Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español application is available to all Apple App Store markets except the following: Cuba, Iran, Korea (North), Liberia, Mynamar, Sudan, Syria, Belarus, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Somalia. Please check back for more global releases.
Table of Contents
How do I sign in?
Click the Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español.
Type in the same e-mail address and password that you use for Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español.
- If you have an existing Rosetta Stone Account, then click on "Sign in"
If not, then you can click on Get Started to create an account to demo the application.
- Please use the email and password that you use to access your program from your computer or other mobile devices. If you have forgotten your password, press "Forgot password?" on the right hand side.
How can I access the Settings menu?
The Menu option is located in the upper right corner of the home screen. Then press the settings option .
In the Settings menu, you will be able to:
- In Buy Languages, you can Restore Purchases if you purchased a language using the In-App purchase.
- In Speech Settings, you can turn off/on Speech Recognition, change Speech Precision, and set your Voice type.
- In Lesson Settings, you can change your Learning Focus, turn on/off Learn letters, characters, and sound, turn on/off Continue automatically to next screen, and Disable sounds for correct and incorrect answers.
What do the icons on the Activity Bar mean?
You will have access to all the activities available in
Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español, with the exception of the Writing and Milestone activities.
Those will not appear in the app.
|Did not receive |
What options are there within an activity?
The options can be accessed once you press the Pause button in the lower right corner of an activity screen.
From here you can view which unit and lesson you are on at the top, as well as view which slide number you are on.
You can also tap the Exit Exercise button in the top left to go back to the Home Screen.
As well, you can press on a different slide number if you wish to redo a slide or move around the lesson.
Can I zoom in to see the questions and image better ?
Yes! Univison: Aprender Inglés y Español has the capability for you to zoom into the text and images as you move through the lessons.
Simply press and hold your finger on the image you wish to seem enlarged.
Tap the screen again to reduce the picture to normal size.
How do I sign out or switch learners?
From the home screen, tap the Menu option in the upper right hand corner. Then choose Settings:
Then tap Sign out.
You can then sign in as a different learner.