Univision and Rosetta Stone welcome you!
Univision: Learn English and Spanish is the most effective program to learn English and Spanish with lots of additional benefits:
- Learn anytime, anywhere from your phone, tablet or computer
- Speak fluently with our TruAccent™ technology
- Immediate access to all of the lessons
- Download all the lessons to your phone and learn without Internet connection
Univision: Learn English and Spanish is the best way to learn a brand new language on the go. Our mobile application will help you achieve to study anywhere in the world.
Before we learn about features and settings in our Univision: Learn English and Spanish application,
here are some Articles that might help you answer your questions.
The Univision: Learn English and Spanish application is a free download for anyone.
If you're not an Univision: Learn English and Spanish customer, you can create an account to demo the application.
You will have full access to the Univision: Learn English and Spanish mobile Application if you have any of the following :
- Univision: Learn English and Spanish Online Subscription
- Purchased access in-app through the Univision: Learn English and Spanish mobile app
Table of Contents
How do I sign in?
Click the Univision: Learn English and Spanish app.
Type in the same e-mail address and password that you use for Univision: Learn English and Spanish.
- If you have an existing Univision: Learn English and Spanish, then click on "I already have an account. Sign in"
If not, then you can click on Get Started to create an account to demo the application.
- Then click on "Sign in".
- Please use the email and password that you use to access your program from your computer or other mobile devices.
What do the icons on the Activity Bar mean ?
You will have access to all the activities available in Univision: Learn English and Spanish with the exception of the Writing and milestone activities.
Those will not appear in the app.
How to access the Settings Menu
The Menu button is located at the top left corner of the home screen. From the options, please press on Settings.
In the Settings menu, you will be able to:
- Restore Purchases: if you purchased a language using the In-App purchase.
- Download the lessons for offline use.
- In Speech Settings, you can turn off/on Speech Recognition, change Speech Precision, and set your Voice type.
- In Lesson Settings, you can change your Learning Focus, turn on/off Learn letters, characters, and sound, turn on/off Continue automatically to next screen, and Disable sounds for correct and incorrect answers.
- Finally, you can also buy in-app purchases for additional language(s) and switch languages among purchased ones.
What options are there within an activity?
Clicking the “Show Answers” icon in the lower-left corner of an activity screen will temporarily
pause the activity and display the answers on the screen.
Clicking the “Pause” button in the lower-right corner of an activity screen will reveal the lesson learning path
along the bottom of the screen and a “return home” icon in the top-left corner of the screen. From here you can view which unit and lesson you are on at the top, as well as view which slide number you are on.
You can also tap the Exit Exercise button in the top left to go back to the Home Screen.
Can I zoom in to see the questions and image better ?
Univision: Learn English and Spanish has the capability for you to zoom into the text and images as you move through the lessons.
Simply press and hold your finger on the image you wish to seem enlarged.
Tap the screen again to reduce the picture to normal size.
How do I sign out or switch learners?
From the home screen, tap on Menu and then in Settings.
Then tap Sign out.
You can then sign in as a different learner.