Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds FAQ
What is Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds?
Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds is the lively way to learn, read, and speak. Lingo Letter Sounds is a learning game for preschoolers that reinforces early English reading skills while simultaneously introducing a new language. It’s a fun way to help make your child a stronger, more confident reader. And it’s kid-tested and designed with your children in mind by the world leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone.
• Identifying beginning letter sounds of familiar, everyday words
• Distinguishing different starting letter sounds in word families
• Recognizing upper and lower case letters
• Exploring active Spanish vocabulary
• Refining Spanish pronunciation
• Building confidence speaking Spanish aloud
• Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
• Engaging gameplay holds little learners’ attention and keeps them coming back to learn more.
• Spanish speaking moments build kids’ confidence speaking a new language aloud.
• High frequency, high fun Spanish words and phrases pique kids’ interest.
• Rosetta Stone Speech Recognition Engine provides instant feedback and encouragement to improve pronunciation.
• Smart sequencing encourages children to experience challenges, feel success, and demonstrate progress at every step.
• Progressive immersion optimizes exposure to Spanish words and phrases—offering new challenges.
Where can I get Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds?
You can download the app by visiting the App Store on your iPod Touch®, iPad®, iPhone®, Kindle Fire or Android devices. Just do a search for "Rosetta Stone Kids" and you'll find it! It is compatible with iOS 6 and later, as well as Android 2.3.3 on your Kindle Fire or Android device.
If you are having trouble with the microphone recognizing your voice, click here.