If you do have an active Internet connection and receive a "No Internet connection found" error message, it may be due to Antivirus/Firewall programs or other security settings on your system not allowing a connection to our servers. Try the steps below to solve this issue.
- Click here to view the support article on how to add exclusions for Rosetta Stone to your Antivirus/Firewall program.
Ensure your date and time is correct
- Click the date and time in the lower right of your screen.
- Click Change date and time settings, Date and time settings or Adjust date and time settings.
- Ensure the date and time is correct. If not, click Change date and time, adjust it, and click OK.
- Ensure the timezone is correct. If not, click Change timezone, adjust it, and click OK.
- Try to activate the program once more.
Check your internet settings
- Click Windows Start
- Click Control Panel
- Click Internet Options. If you do not see this, click Network and Internet and then Internet Options.
- A new window will appear. Click the Connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings, and ensure Proxy server is unchecked.
- Click OK.
- Click the Advanced tab, scroll to the bottom and make sure the following options are checked:
- Use SSL 3.0
- Use TLS 1.0
- Ensure Use SSL 2.0 is unchecked.
- Uncheck Check for server certificate revocation
9. Try to activate
the program once more.
Turn off User Account Controls
For Windows 7:
Click Windows StartFor Windows 8
Press the Windows button
on your keyboardFor Windows 10:
Press the Windows logo key +S
to open Search
- Type UAC in the search field and press Enter.
- Lower the slider to Never notify and click OK.
- Restart the computer.
- Try to activate once more.
If you still need assistance, please contact Rosetta Stone Product Support by clicking here
to submit an Email case.