It is possible to receive a gray or black screen after signing into Rosetta Stone Language Learning Online Subscription if the security settings are too high, plug-ins or extensions are disrupting the page view, or internet speeds are too low.How to fix:Windows
- Check your internet speed by clicking here and make sure it is at or above 768kbps for both upload and download speeds.
- Clear the cache and cookies and try signing in again. Click here for the steps to clear cache and cookies.
- Click here to make sure your version of Adobe Flash Player is up to date.
- Disable any plug-ins or extensions in your browser and try again.
- Check your Anti-Virus or Firewall applications to make sure the site is allowed full access through its web settings.
If you just upgraded your Safari browser to 10.0, please click here.
- Attempt to access the site from a web browser other than Safari such as Firefox or Chrome.
- If Safari is the only web browser available to you, click Safari in the top menu bar and then Preferences in the drop down.
- Click Security and make sure Allow Plug-ins is checked. Then click Manage Website Settings.
- Click Flash Player, then at the bottom right of that window, When visiting other websites: choose Run in Unsafe Mode.
- Click Adobe Shockwave Player and click Allow Always. Then click Done.
- Quit Safari and reopen it.
If you need further assistance, please contact Rosetta Stone Product Support by clicking here