How to deactivate my Rosetta Stone program
If you would like to move your program to a different computer or return your program, you will need to deactivate Rosetta Stone.
*If you have Version 3, please click here for further instructions.
1. Open Rosetta Stone and go to the home screen.
2. Click the Gear icon on the top right corner of the application.
3. Click Manage Languages.
4. Click Deactivate Products.
5. Click the box next to the language levels you wish to deactivate.
6. Click Deactivate Selected Products.
If deactivation was successful, then you will see a confirmation message in green
8. Your product should now be deactivated. Click Continue.
If you are returning the program and it is active on two computers, please repeat the procedure on the secondary computer.