If an activation was lost on a computer that was not able to be deactivated first, then please provide the following:
Note: If you wish to move the program to a different computer please deactivate first by clicking here.
To verify your proof of purchase, you can present any of the following to Customer Care by submitting a support case on Rosetta Stone® Support site:
- If you purchased the product directly from Rosetta Stone we can attempt to locate your order in our system if you provide any or all of the following information:
- Your order or customer number.
- The customer name as it would appear on the order, including the state that the order was purchased in or shipped to.
- The first four digits and last four digits of the credit card with which the product was purchased.
- The serial number from the bottom of the box.
- If you purchased the product through a reseller (e.g. Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Borders, etc.) You will need to provide a record of the purchase indicating the exact product you have.
- If you purchased the product online, log in to your account and go to your purchase history. Copy and paste the record of your purchase and submit a support case on Rosetta Stone® Support site with the information. If you are having problems locating your purchase, please contact your reseller.
- If you purchased the program through another reseller at a retail location you may fax your receipt to 540-266-3642 ATTN: Customer Care.
- If you do not have your physical receipt at this time, please contact the retailer, and they should be able to retrieve a record of your purchase.
Once we have established proof of purchase, you will need to provide your Activation ID. Upon approval, an additional license seat will be added to your Activation ID. When you try to activate your product again, you will use the same Activation ID.