The 9119 error message can occur during installation of the language CD's.
If you receive this message, please try the following resolutions:
- Update to the latest application. Click here for Version 3. Click here for TOTALe or Language Learning.
- Eject the language CD from the computer and check the bottom of it. If it is scratched or dirty, clean it with a soft cloth and/or warm water and try again.
- Please make sure you add proper exclusions to your antivirus or security programs. You can click here for the full list of files and folders.
- If you installed to a non-default location, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the program to the default location.
- Make sure that you are installing under an Administrative user account and not a Limited user account.
- The language CD may have bad sectors on the CD and may need to be replaced.