Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Word Builder FAQ
Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Word Builder
Building words is a blast with the Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Word Builder app! Drag letters down to make real words and send the adorable GoGo Lingos flying! Practice phonics and reading skills—and speak Spanish with the GoGo Lingos to control the action.
See all the toys you’ve collected—and reinforce word recognition—when you visit the toy shelf.
Reinforce early English reading skills while simultaneously introducing Spanish speaking. Rosetta Stone Kids Lingo Word Builder also builds upon the phonics foundation introduced in Rosetta Stone Kids Lingo Letter Sounds. It’s the lively, fun way to help make kids stronger, more confident readers. This delightful, interactive learning app is kid-tested and designed by the world leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone.
• Matching beginning letters to word families to build familiar words.
• Distinguishing different starting letter sounds in word families
• Exploring opposite pairs in Spanish vocabulary
• Refining Spanish pronunciation
• Building confidence speaking Spanish aloud
• Supports the Common Core Curriculum standards for Kindergarten.
• Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
• Voiceovers reinforce letter sounds and provide just-in-time hints.
• Speaking moments build kids’ confidence speaking Spanish aloud.
• High frequency, high fun Spanish words and phrases pique kids’ interest.
• Rosetta Stone speech recognition engine provides instant feedback and encouragement to improve pronunciation.
• Progressive immersion optimizes exposure to Spanish words and phrases—offering new challenges.
• Tested by kids
• Free to Try! Free content includes Level 1 of phonemic awareness and Spanish vocabulary including opposite pair Near & Far. Exciting new content released regularly – available through in-app purchase.
• Parent controls limit access to in-app purchases.
Where can I get Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Word Builder?
You can get the app by visiting the App Store on your iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire. Just do a search for "Rosetta Stone Kids Lingo Word Builder" and you'll find it! It is compatible with iOS 6 and later, as well as Android 2.3.3 and later on Kindle Fire.
If you are having trouble with the microphone not recognizing your voice, click here.