Safari blank screen upon launching lesson
If you get a blank screen when you try to launch your Rosetta Stone lessons on Safari, it may mean that Adobe Flash Player plugin was blocked by Safari security settings.
Please follow the steps below to allow Adobe Flash Player plugin with your Rosetta Stone portal:
1. Click on "Safari" menu located in the upper left hand corner and choose Preferences.
2. Click on "Security" tab and then click "Plug-in Settings..." box.
3. From the window that appears, check Adobe Flash Player box.
4. Select "Allow" for your Rosetta Stone portals.
5. Finally click on "Done" button and refresh your Rosetta Stone window.