This error can be caused by refreshing the “launch” window. If you press Backspace, F5, Ctrl+R or many other key combinations during or after the application launch window is loading, this error may appear. There are many browser extensions, toolbars, and local security software packages that refresh new windows or reset the connection or session.
Note: If you are using this program at work or school, please contact your internal support department to troubleshoot this issue.
This error is not caused by any setting within Rosetta Stone, so you will need to determine which program is causing the page refresh using the steps below:
Restart your browser (close all windows) and attempt to use the program after each step, and stop when the issue is resolved.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Disable all toolbars and security extensions for your browser.
- Disable any local security software.
- Uninstall and reinstall Adobe Flash, making sure that you have the most up to date release of Adobe Flash Player for your web browser. (get.adobe.com/flashplayer)
- Try using a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
If you have completed all of the steps above and your issue is not resolved, please contact Rosetta Stone Support for further troubleshooting.