If you’re experiencing issues with speech recognition on your Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone™ app, go to the settings and check on your Speech Settings. Make sure:
- Speech recognition is marked “on.”
- The proper voice type is selected (Male/Female/Child).
- The speech precision level is somewhere in the middle. If set to "Hard" move it closer to "Easy."
Troubleshooting Tips for Speech Recognition Issues
- If there is background noise, verify if you are using a headset with a microphone. If no headset is available, then move to a quieter place.
- If there is no voice detected, verify if you are using a headset. If yes, then check to make sure it is fully plugged in.
- If your signal strength is low (showing 0-1 bars), then move to another location to improve this signal.