In order to have full access to the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone™ application, an active Online Subscription is required (or you may purchase the mobile application).
How do I claim my 3-month Online Subscription trial?
- If you have purchased a Language Learning CD-ROM (Version 4) or Language Learning Download, then you have received a complimentary Online Subscription for 3 months. This 3-month Online Subscription trial expires if you do not claim it within 6 months of purchasing the product.
- If your trial access has expired and you would like to renew your Online Subscription, please go to My Account to purchase a renewal.
- You can also purchase the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone application for a one-time permanent access fee. This will give you access to our mobile application permanently for 1 user. Apple purchases will not convert over to Android devices and vice versa.
- If you are having issues getting access to what you have already paid for, then please click here to restore your purchase to resolve the issue. ( For iOS only).
You may also create a demo account to access any of the languages offered in our Learn Languages Rosetta Stone application.
In order to create a demo account:
- Launch the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone application.
- Then click on "Get Started" to create your demo account.