You may receive error 4113 when attempting to access a lesson in the locally installed program. This may occur due the language level files having not been copied properly to the hard drive.
If you are using Windows 7, 8, or 10 please click here
If you are using Mac OS X, please click here
1. Press the Windows key and R (on your keyboard) at the same time to bring up the run command and then type %ProgramData% and click OK.
2. This will open a new window with folders. Double-click on the folders: Rosetta Stone and then Language Training.
3. Right-click on the products.xml and click Delete .
4. Launch Rosetta Stone Language Learning.
If you are using Mac OSX, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click Finder in your dock.
2. Click Go and then Computer in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Click into Macintosh HD, Library, Application Support, Rosetta Stone, and Language Training.
4. Move the "products" file to the trash.
5. Launch Rosetta Stone Language Learning.
6. Click on Add a Language Level. Then follow the prompts to re-install your language levels to the Rosetta Stone application.
*If you are on Windows 7 and above, then please upgrade your application to Rosetta Stone Language Learning.
If you are using Windows XP, please follow the instructions below:
2. In the Run Box type %APPDATA% then click OK
3. Double click on the folders: Rosetta Stone and then TOTALe .
4. Right-click on the file products.xml and click Delete .
5. Launch Rosetta Stone TOTALe