Installing Rosetta Stone® Language Learning without a CD-ROM drive
Installing Rosetta Stone® Language Learning (formerly Version 4) without a CD-ROM drive is fast and easy. Instead of using the discs that came with your product, you'll download them directly to your computer, and then install.
Note: Before attempting to install Rosetta Stone®, please make sure your device meets our system requirements.
Download your Rosetta Stone product:Check your package for which language and levels you purchased, and click the corresponding link below. You'll move to the page that will download and install Akamai Netsession. This will help download and install your Rosetta Stone product. Follow the instructions that appear to install it.
Install Rosetta Stone:Once you've finished downloading the program, you'll need to install it: Windows instructions | Mac instructions
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ