How to renew or purchase additional online subscriptions for Rosetta Stone® Language Learning
To extend, renew, or purchase additional online subscriptions to Rosetta Stone® Language Learning* (formerly Version 4 TOTALe), you'll need to access your My Account page. You can access My Account by clicking My Account under your name.
The My Account page will open up in a new window in your web browser. Using the drop-down next to the Avatar, choose the user account you want to purchase online services for. Click the Add Extensions tab and select the plan you wish to purchase. You can only extend online services for language levels you already own.
After you select your plan, click Proceed to Checkout. You will be taken to the Address & Payment page where you can enter your billing information.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ