Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
Errors 2122, 2123 and 2125 followed by “Database is out of date” indicates Rosetta Stone® is unable to access your user progress file. This occurs because another application (usually a security program or back-up program) is accessing the file.
Note: If your computer does not meet the Rosetta Stone Language Learning - CD-ROM requirements, see our article 2122, 2123, 2125 errors for Version 3 Homeschool Edition.
How to fix it:
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)