What is Live Tutoring: Rosetta Stone™?
Now you can access our popular Rosetta Live Tutoring sessions on your iPad. Live Tutoring: Rosetta Stone™ will give you the opportunity to take interactive sessions with a Tutor, a native speaker of the language you're learning, and up to three other learners- anywhere your language learning takes you. You will be able to access this application as long as you have an active Language Learning online subscription.
This interactive and exciting practice application is compatible with iPad 2 and higher and is available in United States, United Kingdom, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland, German, French, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Japan, and Korean App Store markets. Please check back for more global releases!
To get this application, visit the iTunes Stores and download Live Tutoring: Rosetta Stone. Once you have downloaded and opened the application, you will enter your Language Learning email and password. You can access your scheduled Tutoring sessions wherever you're connected to the internet!
*Must have a working internet connection and headphones or earbuds to access this app.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)