Rosetta Stone Immersion-Based Learning Method
Rosetta Stone® Immersion-Based Learning Method
As a child, you learned to speak instinctively by experiencing the world around you. Rosetta Stone uses immersion based learning method to simulate a real-life immersion experience. By carefully crafting sequences of words and images, we enable you to intuitively derive the meaning of each new language concept. For example, if you were being taught French, the program may show you an image of a ham sandwich, label it "un sandwich", and ask you what "un sandwich" is by having you choose between images a red apple, a pepperoni sandwich, and an egg. By using deductive reasoning, you'll know the pepperoni sandwich is the correct choice.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)