The best way to learn a brand new language is on the go with Rosetta Stone. Our Learn Languages mobile application will help you achieve to study anywhere in the world.
Before we learn about features and settings in our Learn Languages application,
here are some Articles that might help you answer your questions.
The Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone® application is a free download for anyone.
If you're not a Rosetta Stone customer, you can create an account to demo the application.
You will have full access to the Learn Language Application if you have any of the following :
- Rosetta Stone® Language Learning Online Subscription
- Rosetta Stone® Language Learning CD-ROM with and active Language Learning Online Subscription
- Rosetta Stone® Download with an active Language Learning Online Subscription
- Purchased access in-app through the Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone® mobile app
Table of Contents
How do I sign in?
Click the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone® app.
Type in the same e-mail address and password that you use for Rosetta Stone®.
If you own Rosetta Stone® Language Learning but don't have an active online subscription, click here to learn about getting an online subscription.
- If you have an existing Rosetta Stone Account, then click on "I already have an account. Sign in"
If not, then you can click on Get Started to create an account to demo the application.
- Then click on "Sign in".
- Please use the email and password that you use to access your program from your computer or other mobile devices.
What do the icons on the Activity Bar mean ?
You will have access to all the activities available in Learn Languages, with the exception of the Writing and milestone activities.
Those will not appear in the app.
How to access the Settings Menu
The Settings button is located at the bottom right corner of the home screen.
Tap this button () and then choose the "Settings" option.
In the Settings menu, you will be able to:
• In Buy Languages, you can Restore Purchases if you purchased a language using the In-App purchase.
• In Speech Settings, you can turn off/on Speech Recognition, change Speech Precision, and set your Voice type.
• In Lesson Settings, you can change your Learning Focus, turn on/off Learn letters, characters, and sound, turn on/off Continue automatically to next screen, and Disable sounds for correct and incorrect answers.
• Finally, you can also buy in-app purchases for additional language(s) and switch languages among purchased ones.
What options are there within an activity?
Clicking the “Show Answers” icon in the lower-left corner of an activity screen will temporarily
pause the activity and display the answers on the screen.
Clicking the “Pause” button in the lower-right corner of an activity screen will reveal the lesson learning path
along the bottom of the screen and a “return home” icon in the top-left corner of the screen. From here you can view which unit and lesson you are on at the top, as well as view which slide number you are on.
You can also tap the Exit Exercise button in the top left to go back to the Home Screen.
Can I zoom in to see the questions and image better ?
Yes! Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages™ has the capability for you to zoom into the text and images as you move through the lessons.
Simply press and hold your finger on the image you wish to seem enlarged.
Tap the screen again to reduce the picture to normal size.
How do I sign out or switch learners?
From the home screen, tap the gear icon in the bottom right.
Then tap Sign out.
You can then sign in as a different learner.