Installing Version 2.0 - 220.127.116.11 A on Windows Vista / Windows 7
Note: Make sure you are an Administrator on your computer
1. Insert the Application CD
2. When the Autoplay window opens, close it by clicking the red X in the upper right corner
3. Click your Start Menu then click Computer
4. In the window that appears, right-click the CD-ROM drive labeled RS_App
5. In the menu that appears, click Explore to browse the contents of the Rosetta Stone Application CD
6. In the Explore window, right-click on Setup or Setup.exe
7. In the menu that appears, choose Run as Administrator
8. Click Allow to continue the installation
9. On the screen where you see the words: The fastest way to learn a language , click OK to install with instructions in English
10. Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete, insert the language disk and launch the program to begin your study.
If you need further assistance, please contact Rosetta Stone Support .