I'm trying to reactivate my Rosetta Stone Version 3, but I do not have boxes to enter my Activation ID.
The Activation ID boxes won't appear if your activation is corrupt.
Here's how to fix it:
You will need to re-install a Language Level to bring the activation boxes back.
1. Launch Rosetta Stone Version 3 .
2. Click the Preferences icon, then Add or Remove Languages.
3. Click Add a Language Level .
4. Insert a Language CD into your CD/DVD-ROM drive and click Continue .
5. Once your Language CD is detected, click Install selected language .
6. Click Yes on the prompts “A newer version of this Language Level already exists on your computer. Are you sure you want to overwrite the existing Language files?” and “This Language Level already exists on your computer. Are you sure you want to reinstall the existing Language files?”
7. Once the installation is complete, click Continue .
8. Click the Preferences icon, and then Activate Products .
9. Enter your Activation ID and click Activate.