Error 4225 occurs when the course attempts to load an invalid curriculum. To resolve this error we need to reset the curriculum.
If you are receiving the 4225 error online, please click here
If you are receiving the 4225 error offline, please click here
If you are receiving the 4225 error online please follow the steps below:
- Click OK on the error twice so that you are able to click on this settings button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Course Settings tab and then on Change your course settings.
- Click on your desired curriculum and then Apply Changes.
- Click on Apply Changes once again.
- You may now be asked to do a microphone setup. If so please complete it.
- Click on the home button at the top right of the screen.
- Now try accessing your lesson once again. The 4225 error should be resolved.
If you are receiving the 4225 error offline please follow the steps below:
- If you currently have online rights please try following the steps above to set your curriculum after logging in here and then try accessing your course locally on your computer again.
- If you do not have online access or this does not resolve the error please contact Rosetta Stone Support.