Before attending your Studio session, make sure you've finished the corresponding Unit in Language Training. Then, ten minutes before your session begins, check to see that your computer is
- connected to the Internet
- connected to your microphone headset (it's always best to connect your headset before launching Language Learning)
Now you're ready to attend your Studio session!
Note: USB headset required to attend tutoring session (see system requirements)
- Log into Language Learning.
- Hover over the Tutoring icon on your toolbar.
- Click Attend to launch your tutoring session.
- Follow the prompts to calibrate your headset in the tutoring waiting room.
- Click Live Help for technical assistance if you are unable to configure your headset.
- Your tutor will appear and greet you once the session begins!