All About User Management
Use this article to help manage user accounts within your Rosetta Stone® solution. Select from the options below to get started.
Update an individual user's account
Administrators have the ability to edit user account information, Language of Study*, CEFR Level, and Product assignment, as well as deactivate or delete accounts. Here are the instructions on how to do so on an individual basis.
1. Navigate to the "Users" section in Administrator Tools. Locate and click on the name of the user you wish to review or edit.
Update multiple user accounts
Instructions on how to update multiple user accounts simultaneously can be found here.
Adding a user account
Instructions on how to register a user account individually can be found here.
Instructions on how to register multiple learners at the same time can be found here.
Removing a license
A user's account can be deactivated by removing the license associated with it. You may consult the Batch Update article for instructions on how to deactivate multiple learners simultaneously.
1. Navigate to a user's account profile and select "Licenses".
2. Click on the "X" next to the license that you wish to remove.
3. Select "save" to finalize changes. You will then be returned to the "Users" list.
Return to top
Deleting a user account
Check the number of licenses in use
In managing a site you may need to review the number of licenses in use.
1. Navigate to the "Licenses" tab.
2. You will be presented with the license(s) available to your organization. The "Assigned" column will confirm the number of licenses that are currently in use as well as how many licenses are available for use.