Rosetta Stone Immersion-Based Learning Method
Rosetta Stone® Immersion-Based Learning Method
As a child, you learned to speak instinctively by experiencing the world around you. Rosetta Stone uses immersion based learning method to simulate a real-life immersion experience. By carefully crafting sequences of words and images, we enable you to intuitively derive the meaning of each new language concept. For example, if you were being taught French, the program may show you an image of a ham sandwich, label it "un sandwich", and ask you what "un sandwich" is by having you choose between images a red apple, a pepperoni sandwich, and an egg. By using deductive reasoning, you'll know the pepperoni sandwich is the correct choice.
- > | Reset Your Learn Languages Mobile Application Password
- > | Download Learn Languages with Rosetta Stone®
- > | Learn Languages Mobile Application (iOS Devices)
- > | Learn Languages Mobile Application (Android Devices)
- > | How to access your Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone In-App Purchase on another device