Rosetta Stone Kids Reading - Stuck on a level
If your child is not able to move to another level in Rosetta Stone Kids Reading, you can manually set your child's level following the steps below:
1. Log into Kids Reading
2. Choose "Parent's Corner" from the main screen and complete the multiplication challenge.
3. Choose "Manage Profiles".
4. Choose the learner profile by clicking on their name.
5. You will see the learner name, age, etc. One of the items on the screen is the level. Click on the level.
6. You will see the Set Level Screen with Guided or Manual. Click Manual.
7. Click on the desired level. To move a learner that is stuck, choose the next level.
8. Click Save.
9. Click the back button to return to the main menu.
If you need further assistance, contact Rosetta Stone Product Support by clicking here.