Headset Setup for Windows Vista and Windows 7
Configuring Your Headset from the Windows Vista and Windows 7 Control Panel
For best results, use a USB device: either a USB headset or USB earbuds equipped with a microphone.
1. Plug your headset into an available USB-Port.
2. Open the Start menu.
3. Click on the Control Panel.
4. If you're viewing the Control Panel by Category, click Hardware and Sound and then Sound. If you're viewing by Large or Small icons, click Sound.
5. On the Playback tab, highlight your device by clicking on it. Your device may be listed as C-Media USB Audio Device , USB VoIP Device or Other USB Device.
6. Click the Set Default button. If there's a green checkmark next to your preferred device, it's already set as the Default Device.
7. Click the Properties button.
8. Click the Levels tab.
9. Adjust the Speakers to 30.
10. Click OK.
11. Click the Recording tab.
12. Highlight your device by clicking on it. It should have the same name as the device that you selected in the Playback tab.
13. Click the Set Default button. If there's a green checkmark next to your preferred device, it's already set as the Default Device.
14. Click OK.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ