Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone Version 3 Latest Application Versions
Making sure your Rosetta Stone application is up-to-date is a great way to fix a technical problem or prevent one.
Windows users: If you already have Rosetta Stone Version 3.4.5 installed, you do not need to install the 3.4.7 update.
Mac users: If you have Rosetta Stone Version 3.4.5, you have the latest update and will not be prompted to download 3.4.7.
Note: If you're prompted to "remove" Rosetta Stone Version 3 while updating, click here for help.
Checking Your Version Number
If you already have Rosetta Stone Version 3.4.7 on a Windows PC, running this update will remove Rosetta Stone files from your computer. Check to see to see which version you have:
Updating Rosetta Stone Version 3
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)