The CD isn't working or my computer doesn't recognize the CD.
Sometimes CD or DVD-ROM drives have trouble reading our installation discs, and the problem will look like the computer can't find the disc, or you'll get an error while installing Rosetta Stone. In most cases, there's nothing wrong with the discs, but the CD-ROM drive can't figure out how to read it. The good news is that if you have a broadband connection this problem is easily solved. Instead of installing with CDs that came with your program, you'll download the entire program from the internet and install. That way you can avoid the CD problem and get straight to learning.
You have a broadband connection:
Follow the article for Installing Version 3 without a CD-ROM drive or Installing Rosetta Stone Language Learning without a CD-ROM drive. It'll walk you through downloading and installing the Rosetta Stone program so you can bypass the CD problem.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?