MAC OS X: headset set up
Configuring Your Microphone in Mac OS X
For best results, use a USB device: either a USB headset or USB earbuds equipped with a microphone.
1. Plug your device into an available USB Port.
2. Click the Apple icon on the upper-left corner the screen.
3. Select System Preferences .
4. Click on the Sound icon (located on the far right of the Hardware row).
5. Click the Output tab.
6. Select your USB headset as the output device. It may be listed as C-Media USB Audio Device, USB VoIP Device , or other USB device.
7. Adjust the Output volume to 30%.
8. Click on the Input tab and select your USB device as the input device. The device will have the same name as the one you selected in the output tab.
9. Adjust the input volume to 50%.
10. Close the Sound window.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ