I receive error 9114 while installing a Language Level
Error 9114 occurs when Rosetta Stone® Language Learning is unable to transfer files from a Language Level CD to your computer. This error can be caused by a dirty CD or a security program blocking the installation.
Here's how to fix it:
Ensure the CD is free of debris, fingerprints, and scratches.
If you have antivirus software, ensure files from the language installation aren’t being quarantined as false positives. Add exceptions to the antivirus auto-protect feature for the following locations and try language installation again:
*If running a 64-bit operating system, the directory would be C:\Program Files (x86)\
See our Anti-Virus and Firewall Solutions for step-by-step guides on how to add exclusions.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ