How to get your iPad to sync with Language Learning® progress: Update V4.5.5
To enable syncing between Rosetta COURSe® and your Version 4 program, you will need to have updates V4.5.5 or higher installed on Language Learning. You will also need an Online Services subscription to use the Rosetta COURSe app.
Note: If you're on Mac 10.4 or 10.5, you will need to have the v4.1.15 application.
To see which update you have installed, click on the home screen of Language Learning then click About Rosetta Stone . If you're prompted for an update upon opening Rosetta Stone Language Learning, click update .
Tips to easily sync between Rosetta COURSe and Language Learning:
Note: This update is only for Language Learning Products. Rosetta Stone Language Learning is not supported on Macintosh Power PC, therefore the V4.5.5 update does not apply to that operating system. Please verify that Rosetta Stone Language Learning is compatible with your operating system by reviewing our system requirements.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ