How do I know if my Rosetta Stone Application CD is compatible with my Rosetta Stone Language CD?
Please see the tips and chart below to see if your Application CD is compatible with your Language CD.
We recommend always downloading the most recent Version 3 application and language updates. Your Rosetta Stone program, by default, is set to check for updates monthly (on the date of the month you originally installed the application.) To manually check for application and language updates at anytime, open the program and click on the Preferences button and select Set Preferences. Then, click on the Program Settings tab and click on Check for Updates.
For help downloading Version 3 updates read this article: Rosetta Stone Version 3 update instructions .
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ