How do I install Rosetta Stone Version 3 (Windows)?
If you are experiencing technical difficulty installing Rosetta Stone, check out our Technical Solutions articles .
Installing Rosetta Stone Version 3 - Windows
11. Click Next to install Rosetta Stone to the default folder.
To add another language level at a later time, please see this article .
If you are still in need of assistance, please contact Rosetta Stone Support .
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?
- >Fix for error 2122, 2123, 2125 in Version 3 Personal Edition (Windows only)
- >Product Name Changes
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I install my headset?
- >Rosetta Stone Language Training Mobile Application Guide
- >Update Instructions: Rosetta Stone® Version 3 Latest Application Versions
- >TELL ME MORE - User Data Backup/Restore Procedure
- >Error 1141, "An error occurred initializing one of the Daemon plugins"
- >Rosetta Stone® Language Learning - CD-ROM® Upgrade FAQ