How can I play Audio Companion MP3 tracks? (PC only)
You can play Rosetta Stone ® Audio Companion ® tracks on your computer, MP3 player, or CD player.
Play Audio Companion MP3 tracks on your computer
Do one of the following:
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Copy Audio Companion tracks to another device
Make Audio Companion CDs
How to make an MP3 CD
How to burn an Audio CD
Note: Don’t drag a folder to the CD-RW drive folder. Audio CD players can’t read folders.
If you prefer, you can use your computer’s media player to copy tracks and burn CDs.
©2008–2010 Rosetta Stone Ltd. All rights reserved. Rosetta Stone® software is provided under Rosetta Stone’s licensing terms and is protected under copyright law and international treaties.
- >Homeschool Supplemental Education Materials - Version 3 Spanish (LA)
- >System Requirements for Rosetta Stone Personal and Homeschool Products
- >Installing Rosetta Stone® without a CD-ROM drive
- >Errors 2122, 2123, 2125, "Database is out of date" on Version 3 Homeschool Edition
- >TELL ME MORE - How do I retrieve my password?